----google webmaster verify----- imagos quo vita: model release form

Monday, May 4, 2009

model release form

Most of my portrait photography to this point has been of people I know well. For that reason, I've never bothered with model releases. Now that I'm stretching my boundaries a little for the SoFoBoMo project (see earlier posts)... I'm forced to start thinking about the tactical approach.

I've been following a number of blogs on photography rights in the public and have come to learn that a) people in the public may be photographed without consent, but they may give you a very hard time about it b)some social engineering skills are an essential part of the street photographer's toolkit (more on that in a future post) c) a simple non-threatening MRF signed can be a great thing.

Here's a page of mini cards I made based on verbage from online sample Model Releases. Credit to CARFAC and www.lawdepot.com for their free online help.

If you'd like a copy of my format below as a Word document, just drop me an email and I'll be happy to send it to you.

Model Release Mini-card

No comments:

 
---error 404 widget------ -----------Google Analytics Script--(in)------------- -----------Google Analytics Script--(out)------------